Inspected Once, Inspected Right! ©
A home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s important to understand the condition of your investment. Let Integrity Inspections provide the thorough inspection you expect and a report you can rely on to make a confident decision.
As a Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI—the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors—and with over 30 years’ experience in the housing industry, I have the hands-on knowledge to spot problems with materials, installation and workmanship that other inspectors might miss.
I follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, which ensures that you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection. I also abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts your interests first and protects your rights as a consumer.
Whether you’re buying or building a new home, or selling the one you’re in, let Integrity Inspections give you the peace of mind you deserve so that you can make the right choice for your family’s future.
Licenses, Certifications & Training:
- Washington State-Licensed Home Inspector #1331
- Trained and certified by InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- NARIES-Certified by the National Association of Real Estate Inspection & Evaluation Services
- EPA-Certified for Refrigeration and Heat Pump Inspections
- Certified Pest Inspector
- Former Washington State- and Oregon-Licensed General Contractor, performing all phases of residential construction, repair and remodeling (including 5,000-square-foot homes)
- 20 years as a manufactured home retailer and installer