Frequently Asked Questions
10 Questions to Ask a Home Inspector
1. Are you a member of the National or International Association of Home Inspectors (NACHI) or (InterNACHI)?
2. What are your qualifications?
All inspectors are specifically experienced in all areas of residential inspection & required to complete a minimum of 24 hours of continuing education per year.
3. Do you have a current license?
4. What specifically will the inspection cover?
Lot Area Soffit & Fascia Heating & Cooling System
Foundation Gutters & Downspouts Plumbing Systems
Porches, Decks, Patios Interior Components Attic & Attic Access
Exterior & Structure Walls, Floors & Ceilings Insulation Exterior Walls Interior Surfaces Garage/Carport
Doors & Windows Kitchen & Bathrooms Pool + Deck, Equipment, & Enclosure*
Seawall, Dock & Boat Lift* Well Water Equipment* Out-buildings, Etc.*
* additional cost
5. How long does the inspection take?
6. Can we accompANY you on the inspection?
7. How long will it take to receive your inspection report, once the inspection is completed?
Typically our report will be delivered within 24 hours (usually the same day).